Saturday, August 20, 2011

Lerning with my "littles": week 1

I have a friend, Natalie who calls her kids "littles" and my friend Stacy does too.  At first I thought it sounded a little weird, but it quickly grew on me and now that is what I am calling you kiddos.  I started this new thing this week where I am trying to do lots of fun learning activities with you and Micah on the days that you are not at school (Mother's Day Out).  Here are some of the fun things that we did this week...
We made baskets to keep all of your things in.
You LOVE to fingerpaint!
Wednesday is supposed to be "arts and crafts" day, but we went to the zoo for a "field trip" instead because daddy and nana were both off of work and could go with us.
For "fun with food" day we made homemade ice cream "kid-style".  It was fun, but you thought it was too cold to shake for very long.  It ended up being a little more like "ice cream soup" but you ate every bite anyway (with chocolate syrrup of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment